Thursday, January 20, 2022

Double-spacing

 Sorry for the confusion in class today. The papers should be double-spaced. I just think of it as "normal" so I was a bit confused when asked the question. I did a little research on Google and here is what I found:

1. "Double spacing refers to the amount of space that shows between the individual lines of your paper. When a paper is single-spaced, there is very little white space between the typed lines, which means there is no room for marks or comments. ... Only use a single space if the teacher asks explicitly for it."

2. " Many people are opposed to single sentence spacing for various reasons. Some state that the habit of double spacing is too deeply ingrained to change."

Lol. My wife would say that describes me:  " too deeply ingrained to change."

So, double-space. Normal space. See you next week.